Experiencing windows or curtains that are hard to see through? Plastics oxidize as they age creating a cloudy experience. This haze can be removed with the easy to use Clear Vinyl Restoration Kit. The three step process to restore clear vinyl finishes with a long-lasting UV Protectant. This kit provides annual UV protection. Reapply annually to keep your clear vinyl looking new!
This kit contains: 6 Oz Cleaner, a 4 Oz Stripper, 4 Oz of Protectant, 2 microfiber applicators and 3 microfiber cloths. This kit is enough product to restore up to 4 or 5 good sized panels.
Clear Vinyl, Acrylic and Polycarbonate Restoration - restores for a fraction of replacement cost. Remove years of oxidation and minor scratches from any application of clear vinyl, acrylic or polycarbonate. Restores to a like-new condition. Results last for years!
- Marine - flybridge and cockpit enclosures, windscreens, hatches, ports
- Restaurant / Bar – exterior drop-down clear curtains
- Resort / Hotel – aquariums, drop-down curtains, architectural features
- General Aviation – windscreens, transparencies
- Museums / Tourist Attractions – display cases, drop-down curtains
- Aquariums – tanks large and small
- Retail – display cases
- Automotive – headlights, convertible-top windows
- Security Glass – pharmacy counter, liquor store, bank lobby
“We Restore Any Clear Vinyl, Acrylic or Polycarbonate Product for a Fraction of Replacement Cost”